Some lawyers and firms focus primarily on transactional matters or various legal issues that arise for individuals. At Jacobson Legal Group, S.C., civil litigation has been a core strength since the mid-1990s. Clients who turn to this firm receive the benefit of many decades of high-stakes trial experience.
From pre-suit investigation and analysis through settlement or trial when necessary, Wisconsin litigation attorneys at this Brookfield-based firm exercise extreme diligence and determination. Clients receive extensive personal attention from lawyers who put their interests first every step of the way.
Insurance Defense · Contract Disputes · Complex Civil Litigation Matters
Leveraging wide-ranging experience and cutting-edge information technology, the JLG litigation team is adept at resolving financially significant disputes and lawsuits. They form highly effective strategies and find the best paths to resolution in matters of:
- Insurance defense across the spectrum of claim and coverage issues and other types of insurance litigation, including allegations of insurance bad faith or errors and omissions
- Construction litigation on behalf of insurers and other corporations
- Product liability litigation, tort/personal injury defense and warranty litigation
- Business and commercial litigation arising from partnership disputes, commercial leasing disputes, violations of noncompete agreements and a range of other issues
- Real estate litigation involving either residential or commercial property
- Inheritance disputes and other contested matters involving wills and probate
- Contested divorce and other family law disputes
Licensed In Wisconsin, Michigan And Illinois: Trial Lawyers Skilled In All Aspects of Dispute Resolution
In any dispute that could conceivably reach a courtroom, it is critical to work with a lawyer who will build your case for success. Attorneys at this firm stand always prepared to go the distance or skillfully handle settlement negotiations, mediation or arbitration.